Saturday 2 June 2018

Day 2


Ningxin 

Think
I think that Huan Li is a very hardworking company and they do their best for the production of the water pump. From raw materials to final product, they check everything to see that it meets the standards and make sure they produce the best product to their customers and not disappoint them. 

Puzzle
Of course, I wonder roughly how much money the purchasing department spends each year to purchase the materials needed and maintenance of the various machines.

Explore
To answer my question, I will go and ask the workers and the manager about my question and afterwards I will do research and calculations.


Shania

Think 
I have learnt many things about Huan Li today. In Huan Li, there are many different departments such as manufacturing, financial and sales, etc. All of them collectively contributes to the success of the company. Huan Li also ensures the happiness of customers and staff. They do their best to meet the demands of the various water pump components by making sure they colour-code the parts according to the preference of their customer to satisfy them. Huan Li does many things to make sure that the staff members have a loving and conducive work environment by doing small things like providing lunch, sending higher-ranked members for courses to enhance their skills as well as organise outings to have some fun. These are all reasons why Huan Li is very successful. The customers and staff are happy which makes them contribute to the company willingly.

Puzzle 
Despite witnessing the various departments, one question that still remains unanswered is during times of difficulties, how do they stay motivated to continue doing their jobs? 

Explore
The only way I can find out is to personally ask some of the employees here so I can gauge the different difficulties each department faces.


Tian Ci

Think
What I know about Huan Li is they produce various types of water pumps and sell them to the different country for people to use. Huan Li also give all the workers a nice place to work, the environment is very clean and many fruits here let me feel like a home. 

Puzzle 
I am puzzled by a demonstration I saw today regarding the water pump. It has a feature that enables constant supply of water from each tap regardless how many taps are turned on. 

Explore 
About this question maybe I will ask the mentor or the person in charge about the water pump.










No comments:

Post a Comment